by Empty Your Cup Relaxation Coach · Filed Under: General Updates · Stress Management · Stress and your Health · Stress and your Relationship
I am participating in Mark Hendricks’ “12 days of Christmas Giveaways”, and decided to really get into the holiday gift-giving season.
You may be here because you received my eBook: Relax and Get Rich bundle in the 12 days of Christmas Giveaways.
In which you discovered the following:
- Why relaxing is 10 times easier than meditation
- How 8 out of 9 of my clients sleep better at night by up to 300% and reduce blood pressure naturally from 10-30 points.
- How to save 10-100K by eliminating the fear of procrastination and making the right decision the first time 98% of the time.
- Why only 5% of successful entrepreneurs I’ve worked with in the last 15 years know how to effectively listen in their personal relationships
- Why anyone can cut back on unnecessary spending from 10 to 80% – and never feel the pinch? OR – and save an extra $10-50,000 a year
- How to relax and get a rich life.
Plus the bonus:
— Start Fast, Slow Down audio program, a 2-hour interactive experience. Value $97.
- How you are sabotaging yourself by looking after others first.
- How to stop being busy and empty your cluttered mind.
- How to go on holiday anytime you wish.
- How to stop the fear by having faith.
- How to stop taking life seriously and be in the moment.
I am really interested in knowing how this eBook impacted your life and changed the way you do business when you discover the secrets of how to Relax and Get Rich.
Please post your comments below and you will receive a special report… “Over 19 Things You Didn’t Know About Relaxation and Stress that Could Help You Avoid Feeling Overwhelmed.”
And since this the holiday gift-giving season I am going to give ONE SPECIAL PERSON a treat.
The best comment will receive a FREE ½ hour session with me on how to Relax and Get a Rich Life.
So start posting.
We will announce the winner on Tuesday January 10, 2012
To receive your free Gifts NOW, go to Mark Hendricks’ “12 days of Christmas Giveaways”